Monday, May 05, 2014

sidereel and FXNow

Created an account as it was mentioned/recommended on CordKillers episode 5.

What it allows you to (among other things) is keep track of series you're watching.  So you add the series that you're watching and can check off the episodes that you've watched.  That way you know which episodes to watch/not watch next.  Now this is not so important if you're watching on Netflix, but it's handy if you're watching on DVD and can't remember exactly what episode you watched last.

They also have a neat guide to cord cutting and mentioned FXNow.  Going to the website, I see it's another place you can watch movies playing on FXX.  I wonder if that's supported on the iPad app?  Well, I don't see it on the FoxNow app.  But there's a FXNow app in the app store.  Let's install it...  Requires IOS 7.0.

OK, gotta upgrade soon..

I see some of the channels are available on my Oceanic Entertainment On Demand channel, but not all.

No comments: