Thursday, May 01, 2014

CordKillers

Apparently HitBliss was having problems with their server last night, as information was really slow to come up (or didn't come up at all for the TV shows / movies.

So I was wondering whether the problem is being reported on their Facebook page or on their twitter page.  Nope.

But the point of this post is that I wondered who the 49 HitBliss was following.

And it looks like 48 is Cord Killers, 47 is Tom Merritt, 46 is Brian Brushwood.  Sound familiar?  Those are the guys from Framerate, the show that was discontinued at Twit.  They're back!

The first post on their blog was December 16, 2013 which was soon after the last Framerate.  They were supposed to email me as they had something to subscribe to on the last Framerate, but I guess I missed it or it never got sent.    Episode Beta 1 was on December 23, 2013.  Beta Episode 2 was December 30, 2013.  And Ep. 1 was January 6, 2014.

Their blog is worth going to as they have an outline of what they talk about on the show (with links).  So you can check the sources and details instead of just mindlessly couch-potatoing (nttawwt).

Their shows are hosted on youtube.

[you can donate to these poor guys here]

Meanwhile HitBliss is still having problems as the application ain't loading the main interface now.  The application doesn't appear locked up though, as I can access the feedback section and click the exit X.  We'll see how long this lasts.

*** [8/13/15] The old framerate shows are no longer on TWIT, but have been archived on youtube.  [I thought I had written about this before but I don't see it now.]  Also at archive.org.

No comments: