Thursday, March 26, 2015

blogger font size / adding a counter

noticed a couple or three weeks ago that my blogger posts are display in a smaller text size than before.

google and get this page.  OK let's try that.

nope don't see the html.  I does tell me that I can upgrade my template.

You'll need to upgrade your template.
  • You may lose many of the changes you previously made to your template.
  • However, we will save a copy of your current template so that you can always change back to your current template.
Maybe later..

Ugh.  It changed my template.

Well the fonts are a bit bigger, but I lost my sitemeter. Well, that's progress.

Let me check out some of the templates.  Hey, actually I kind of like this new look.

[4/23/15] let's see if I can restore my sitemeter counter

click on post list
click on template
revert to classic templates (at bottom)
view classic template
scroll to bottom to get the old counter code
copy and paste into my editor (I use editpad lite)

check out instructions at wikihow
go back to post list
click on layout
add gadget in the location you want
HTML/Javascript\
copy and paste in the counter code
save
arrange the gadget by dragging if desired
save arrangement
that's it

while I'm at, I added AdSense too, but it's not showing up.  maybe it'll show up later.

ok, there it is.  How to remove dark spots.  lol.

No comments: