Saturday, August 13, 2016

html to pdf

Some of my old statements are in html format rather than pdf.

I recently came across this website that can convert html to pdf files.

[9/16/16 - I'm using it to convert amazon order invoices which are in html format to pdf.  Seems to work best on firefox.  Save as Web Page, HTML only.]

Let's see how well it works on my files.

The first one I tried was in mht format which is Microsoft's extension to html.  It's not compatible.

OK, I found a .htm file.  It converted it, but the graphics didn't come over.  The text came over OK.

Well, I guess I'll live with the mht files.

***

Hey, here's another site that can supposedly convert mht files to pdf.

Well, it converted without any error messages.  But the text is pretty small on the converted document.  I guess I'll stick the the mht files.

So much for that.

No comments: