Monday, April 06, 2015

Yahoo lost what you were writing?

I've had this happen to me several times in the past.

I'm writing something in the Yahoo editor and when I go to send it, it tells me that I'm not logged in.  So I log in, but then whatever I'm writing is lost.

This seems to work for me to save what I am writing.  What I would do is open another tab in the browser and log into my Yahoo mail.  Once I log in, I go back to my previous tab and hit the back button.  And whatever I wrote is saved.

But actually the safest thing to do when writing in Yahoo is to write in another editor.  Then after you're done, log into your Yahoo mail to make sure you're logged in to Yahoo.  Then go back to your Yahoo editor and copy and paste your text into the Yahoo editor.

I guess I'll try to replicate this later because I just tried to write something in Yahoo groups and it went through fine.  Of all times.. :)

No comments: